Courtesy of Love Catalina Island
The PPE Unite™ program will provide a free 30-day supply of personal protective equipment to Catalina’s small businesses and employees from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Jan. 30.
The pickup event will be held at Avalon Freight Services, which is at 40 Pebbly Beach Rd.
Advance sign-up is required at ppeunite.org.
Supplies are available on a first come, first served basis.
Eligible recipients are:
• Small businesses and non-profits with fewer than 100 employees
• Located in Los Angeles County and on Catalina Island
• That operate as a sole proprietor, partnership, LLC, C or S-Corp, 501(c) 3 or 501(c) 6 or micro-business
- Go to PPE Unite.org
- Click “Sign-up” OR “Get Your PPE” Pink Buttons – fill out business information. Please use a physical address, not PO Box.
- Click “Book your PPE Pick-up”
- Scroll to the bottom option on the booking page
- Book for Catalina 1.30.21
Video step by step instructions are available in English and Spanish.
How to book in English: https://youtu.be/cNG5HJybM1o
How to book Spanish: https://youtu.be/1IJ8KM-n5pU
PPE Unite™ is a local program recently launched by a partnership of Love Catalina Island, Avalon Freight Services and the Los Angeles SBDC Network, LA County, Cal OES, Go-BIZ and VSEDC.